CDHF Digestive Health Summit for HCPs
Pharmacists, nurses, dietitians and other health care professionals interested in digestive health are invited to learn more about the role of nutrition in the prevention of digestive disease and maintenance of digestive health.
Join us on Wednesday, October 17, 2012 from 1:00 – 5:30 p.m. at The Design Exchange in Toronto for the third annual Digestive Health Summit for Health Care Professionals.
This educational event is FREE to HCPs and has been sold out in the past. Space is limited so register today.
Sessions we are serving up include:
- Revealing the Nutritional Status of Canadians
- Preventing and Treating Digestive Disorders by Optimizing Nutrition | The Power of Macro- and Micro-Nutrients
- Introducing CHANGE | The Canadian Health Advanced by Nutrition and Graduated Exercise Program
- Understanding and Fostering a Good Gut Environment
- Nutrition through the Ages – From Paediatrics to Teens to Pregnant Women and Aging Adults
- Nutrition-related Digestive Diseases that are Affecting Our Aboriginal Communities
- Transitioning Knowledge into Practice Implementing Successful Programs from Policy
- Panel Discussion | The Responsibilities of Companies that Manufacture and Sell Food and Supplements and the Role of Health Care Providers as Patient Advisors